I have been LOVING these awesome baked banana oatmeal muffins I found on Pinterest, but in an effort to cut out some sugar, I decided I needed a chocolate free version.
I used the base of this recipe, but changed a few things and the result is a DELICIOUS, 2 POINT!!!!, baked muffin.
2 c blueberries (I used frozen)
1 c raspberries (I used frozen)
1 mashed bananas (the riper the better!),
2 cups vanilla almond milk,
2 tbsp baking powder,
6 cups oats,
2 tsp vanilla extract,
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together, and let sit while you prepare the muffin pans.
3. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
4. Divide batter into 28 muffin cups.
They should be just about filled.
6. Bake 20-30 minutes, you’ll see the edges just starting to brown and they will be firm to the touch. NOTE: The muffins may stick when hot but are removed easily when cooled for a bit. I used muffin liners and sprayed the liners with Pam.
I'm going to try one less egg next time, just to save a little $$! :)