Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Product Review: Brownberry Bread Healthfull

As a Bzz Agent I was given the opportunity to try out a new flavor of bread from Brownberry. Their new line of HeathFull breads boasts the following stats:
  • 5g of fiber per slice
  • 5g of protein per slice
  • 80 calories per slice
  • Baked with whole grains
  • No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

Personally these stats are right in line with what I look for in a bread. I tried the Nutty Grain version and I was very glad I did. This version has sesame seeds in it and I LOVE sesame seeds!!!

Personally I liked this bread a lot. I found the texture to be firm, and I loved the taste. I didn't find that an after taste was left like some lower calorie breads. I also liked the size of each slice. I would suggest giving it a try. Here in the midwest it's a bit slow coming, but keep your eyes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment