Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hiatus

This month is a bit of a crazy one. Between my husband and I we will individually be out of town for a total of 20 days this month!!! Thankfully for our kiddos this doesn't effect their schedule because one of us will be home with them.

Because of this I'm going to take the month off. I do have a few scheduled posts going up and will still be doing my posting over at Seeds of Faith on the 2nd and 4th Fridays.

I'll be back in April and here are a few things in the works:

staff changes and how to deal
casting vision in leadership
book reviews
my latest Pinterest experiments
meals on the go (we have 6 weeks of 4 soccer games a week!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment