Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ham and Spinach Casserole


Diced Ham
Baby Spinach
Bowtie Pasta

A few weeks ago I was running into a problem. I needed dinner finished well before everyone was ready to eat. Well, I was super excited to discover that Philly Cooking Creams work amazingly well as casserole sauce!!!

I have no measurements for this because I just added until I liked the portions. I cooked the pasta to al dente, added the spinach, ham and cream and put it in a 9x9 dish covered with foil. Then, about 30 min before dinner time the dish was added to a 375 degree oven with the foil on to warm through. This was great even as leftovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment