Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bzz Report: Garnier BB Cream

I'm not one to wear foundation. I keep trying different ones, but they all make my face feel heavy. As a BZZ Agent I was willing to give this one a try because it's an "all in one" time saver. Garnier States that this product:

Renews Radiance
Brightens your complexion
evens skin tone and blurs imperfections
hydrates for 24 hours
protects against UVA and UVB with SPF 15

After a few days of trying it out, I would have to agree! This product comes in a tub similar to other lotions. I tried the medium toned one. I was a bit concerned as it looked really dark in the tube, but once applied to my face it was smooth, light and not at all to dark.

I found this product did a great job under my eyes of lightening the dark circles, but did not completely cover a blemish. My skin did look more even and I'm thrilled that it is SPF 15! One less thing to think about as the summer hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment