Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Homemade Butterfingers



I love a good microwave recipe, and this one is awesome!!! Courtesy of Pinterest I stumbled across this recipe and when I found a bag of candy corn hiding in my pantry I knew it was something I needed to try.

I found that the texture was more similar to a butter finger on day 2. Also, I didn't pre-slice these, I just added the chocolate on top, it was very easy to cut them and serve from the dish.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, yum! I've pinned something similar, too, from Pinterest but haven't made the recipe yet. You've motivated me now! :) Butterfingers are my son's favorite type of candy bar.

    ReplyDelete