Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Book Review: Lord Change My Attitude Before It's Too Late

James MacDonald (my former pastor before we moved) has written yet another book that I can say every person should read at some point in their life. Lord Change My Attitude...before it's too late takes the reader through 5 attitudes people choose to allow into their lives and 5 attitudes that are better reflective of the life God has called us to live.

In true to form style MacDonald writes this book in a personal way, that is also a bit blunt. What I appreciate most about Pastor MacDonald is that he is willing to teach directly from his own life, but never writes a statement without having scripture to support it.

I'll warn you, this book can be very convicting, and yet at the same time, I would add this to my "must read" list in a heart beat. This book would certainly be great for a teenager to read, up through adults of any age and life stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment