Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Book Review: I Am Second

I saw a few "I Am Second" You Tube videos this past fall, so when this book option popped up with I was intrigued.

I Am Second is a movement to make people aware that it is only by putting God first life will be complete. What I have appreciated about the videos is the boldness of popular cultural figures to speak boldly about God, their relationship with Him and why they have a full life.

I found the book testimonies to be an interesting compilation of people. I was not familiar with the majority of the people in this book, and yet the broadness of their stories, the diversity presented was intriguing. I think this book would be one that every person connected to on some level. Over all, I found the stories to be clear, truthful and encouraging.

I think this would make a great book for graduate or someone who is new to the Christian faith. I love this ministry, and I'm happy to spread the word about it.

If you are interested in reviewing books for free check out the link here! This review is my personal opinion, I was not compensated for it, I was given a free copy of the book in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment