Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Round Up on Deals

Wow, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I snatched up some awesome Black Friday deals from the comfort of my couch and I'm excited to see the UPS truck show up starting today and possibly every day this week! :)

Happy Cyber Monday to you, I'm sure there will be fun deals all day. I would suggest checking your email and favorite companies, I can't imagine there not being a sale! This website promises to let you know where all the best online deals are.


50% off one time at Michael's

40% off off one time at Hobby Lobby

Free Pantie at Victora's Secret (no purchase necessary)



No comments:

Post a Comment