Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Quick Candy


We had a group of football players over and I was in a bind to find something to serve, I pulled a few things from the pantry and looked like a rock star!

Dried diced mango
vanilla almond bark
honey roasted peanuts

I melted the almond bark in the microwave then added mango and the peanuts. I sprayed the foil with pam and spread out the creamy mixture until it was a thin, even coat. It looked a bit boring so I added mango to the top and let it cool. I broke it up into bite size pieces, it was a HUGE hit!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great week end and please come back soon.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete