Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Meal Planning Monday


Happy Thanksgiving week!

Monday: Ravioli and Broccoli

Tuesday: Quesadillas and chips and fruit and veggies

Wednesday: pancakes, eggs, bacon

Thanksgiving and Leftovers :)

So, I know this sounds a bit insane, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm making for Thanksgiving. At the point of writing this post I have a turkey thawing in the fridge. I plan to make Roasted Basmati Rice at the request of my family. Additionally I have veggies in the freezer to make a side dish and Market Day pies for dessert. I'm waiting for a final count of football players who will be attending before I decide which other sides I will attempt, the list of possibilities:

Sweet potato casserole
rolls
stuffing
cranberries

Since we are 3 days from the end of a pretty long and emotional football season I'm taking the focus off the meal and on the opportunity to have some time as a family just being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment