Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Meal Planning Monday


This week is a bit insane for me, I'm actually out of town Wed-Sun. Thankfully I cooked ahead so my family would have meals to pull out and my kiddos are in excellent hands!

Monday: brat burgers and sweet potato fries and peas

Tuesday: quesadillas, chips and queso, fruit and veggies

Wednesday: orange chicken, rice and broccoli

Thursday: Ravioli, chicken and broccoli

Friday: make your own pizzas

Saturday: tacos

Sunday: leftovers

1 comment:

  1. Sweet potato fries have become a new favorite at our house this fall. My husband sprays foil with Pam and tops with fries, folds it all up, and then cooks them on the grill (on high) for 20 minutes, turning them every 5 minutes. They're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete