Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bzz Report: Fekkai Volumizing Shampoo

As a Bzz Agent I was invited to try out the Fekkai shampoo and conditioner. I have to admit, I was skeptical as I've seen a lot of infomercials about this product, but have never had any friends try it.

From the first wash I was shocked at how great my hair felt. The shampoo lathered up wonderfully, smells great and even wet my hair was feeling fuller. I chose the Full Volume shampoo as I felt it best described my hair. I classify my hair as fine and thin. This shampoo is supposed to "pump of the volume on fine and thin hair". I did just that. By day 2 of using the shampoo my curls were back and my hair is back to looking like it does in the middle of the summer when humidity is 100%.

I'll admit, this product is a bit pricey, but because it works so well even from the first wash I will keep it on hand and use on those days I want my hair to look it's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment