Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bzz Report: Burt's Bees Facial Wash and lotion

As a Bzz agent I was invited to review a few products in the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin line. I received the Sensitive Facial Cleanser and Sensitive Daily Moisturizer in exchange for an honest review.

Facial Cleanser: I LOVED this product! The cleanser was thick and spreads and foams wonderfully. It left my face feeling fresh, dry and clean, but not dried out. I was shocked to read that this product does not contain soap, I never would have guessed that. I truly feel that this cleanser is working better at keeping blemishes away then the facial soap I have been using. At around $10 a tube this is a great value as well.

Daily Moisturizer: I have pretty oily skin, so normally I don't use a moisturizer. My boys have exema. I have used it on them and it seems to be keeping things under control. The price point on this product is around $15 and since you hardly need any, this is a good value, the lotion will last a long time.

Both these products are made in the high quality fashion you have come to expect from Burt's Bees. I would highly suggest both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment