Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, September 30, 2011

organizing the front entry

Our front entrance has been a work in progress for awhile, we ripped up carpet and tiled, and we added a coat rack, but this last weekend I THINK I finished off the process

We have been in need of a better organizing solution by the front door for awhile. Slowly I have tried different options that would keep things contained neat and organized. I had been keeping my eyes on Overstock.com and when this cherry wood bench dropped to $80 with shipping I knew it was time to pounce. Of course it came in pieces, but thankfully a former college student was willing to come over and with his possibly girlfriend's dad they patiently allowed our kiddo to help put the bench together in less then an hour! I'm loving it and as I still work to decide exactly how things should look the boys are happy to have a place to put things and be able to find them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment