Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

NFT: Sugar free Flavors


I LOVE my Dolce Gusto latte/coffee maker. I love the variety and low cost of making one of my favorite treats at home. One thing I have recently discovered is that Starbucks will sell their bottles of flavor for around $8. These sugar free flavors have allowed me to add great variety to my coffee without adding points! With fall approaching I was sad to find out that Starbucks doesn't sell their Pumpkin spice flavor. Since most online recipes require the use of actual pumpkin that isn't an option for me. (We are in a pumpkin shortage AGAIN around here). SO, I went on amazon and found this company. I know they sell this at World Market, but that's an hour drive each way for me. ANYWAY, this sugar free pumpkin pie flavor hits the spot and it's is now officially fall around here! :)

I would love to hear what your New Favorite Thing is! Link up!



No comments:

Post a Comment