Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

McGriddle Sandwich


I have 2 growing boys at home and I have been shocked at how much they eat for breakfast! One thing I have done to help make our mornings go a little smoother is created a healthy breakfast that can be eaten on the go if necessary.

I take 1 box of Trader Joe's Multigrain pancake mix and follow the directions leaving out some of the eggs and oil and replacing them with a can of pure pumpkin.

I make up the whole batch at once, freeze them and then take out a few at a time to microwave. I purchase sausage patties w/maple flavor microwave it along with the pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment