Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

NFT: A good camera





This week I finally got a chance to take a photography lesson with the new team camera. As we work harder to keep our media presence up to date the need for more pictures and better quality pictures is present, so Coach purchased a fun camera for those times when our marketing department isn't present. And I got tagged roving photographer.

I was able to get some fun shots at practice this week and have found a new hobby to explore. Let's be honest, I'll never do this for money, half the time my photos are a surprise to me while I'm editing them as in, "Wait, I wasn't even trying to TAKE a picture of that! But, it's cool"!

Did you know you can rent camera? I think this would be a great option for someone wanting to have a good camera for a vacation or special event.

Anyway, I have learned the value of a good camera, and I'm super thankful it's digital!!






1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love my Canon Rebel! It has changed my world to have one of those! Your pictures are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete