Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Favorite Thing: My Kindle

Here's the Scoop on My New Favorite Thing Don't forget to LINK UP!!!

This week I'm featuring My Kindle. I know, it's not free and really, is a bit pricey, but this little baby is a segway to LOTS of AWESOME free books! Not only is there free books, but you can also get free games.

I have found plenty of classics to download including all of Anne of Green Gables and Jane Austen, and have also taken advantage of many of the short term free books. Here's another trick I found. I purchased a book by a particular author and within the week amazon offered me other titles by the same author for $1-2 a piece.

Here's the cool part. If you don't have a Kindle you can STILL take advantage of the freebies! Simply download the Kindle App for your device that you want to read on! Follow this link and happy reading! :)

Oh yeah and here's another tip, start grabbing those freebies and storing them because you never know when you might be given a super cool gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment