Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Planning Monday



Well after a 2 week break I'm back to having to cook! I'm working part time now on Tues/Thurs and so I've taken some time to try and plan meals out so I'm not having to cook when I arrive home on those days. If I do have to cook it will be a quick 5-10 minute thing. Part of the reason I don't want to cook on Tues/Thurs is to limit the clean up as well. At this point I will be cooking 2 meals on Mondays.

Breakfasts:
pancakes, sausage or bacon
fruit
cereal
yogurt
muffins

Lunches:
bagel sandwich
hotdogs
do it yourself lunchables
hot lunch at school
chicken nuggets

Dinner:

Monday: Chicken Satay pasta w/broccoli slaw, homemade bread, fruit

Tuesday: enchilades, left over rice and veggies

Wednesday: chicken sausages, orzo pasta

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: homemade pizza

Saturday: ? leftovers

Sunday: breakfast stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment