Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Grilled Cream filled peaches


Last week for our staff dinner we had a FEAST!

Smoked pork, ribs, Napa Cabbage salad, cheesy potatoes and for dessert THIS heavenly treat! I adapted the recipe from HERE.

I kept the cream portion the same excepts I didn't add the peach pulp. I made the cream the day ahead. Then right before dessert was served we sliced the peaches, topped w/cinnamon sugar and headed out to grill them. Unfortunately the grill didn't cooperate, so we broiled them, hence the bruised looking back.

Regardless they were YUMMY and will be made again. I think this recipe would work well with any grilled fruit, plums, nectarines, peaches, pineapple...

Cream filling ingredients:
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
I'm linking this with Tuesdays at the Table, What's Cooking Thursday, Full Plate Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment