Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Review: Walking into Walls

STEPHEN ARTERBURN (www.walkingintowalls.net) has published a new book. I haven't read any of his previous works, yet I was familiar with the author. I found this subject to be intriguing and was interested to read the book, yet I found it to be challenging to keep my attention.

I agreed with everything the author said. I was even able to see myself in some of the descriptions, yet I found myself thinking over and over, that I didn't feel like I was actually learning anything new. I think this book is a great opportunity for someone who is stuck in a rut to have spring board for some introspection, yet as a "self-help" book it seemed to be repeating principles I had learned else where.

I did appreciate the analogies presented, and often nodded in agreement. I found this book to be a challenge to finish.

In exchange for an honest review I received a free copy of this book from the publisher, Worthy Publishing. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment