Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New Favorite Thing-Link UP!

I'm going to start a new resource here on RecipesDealEtc. I am going to post a weekly "new favorite thing" such as a free iphone app, book, appliance, blog, coupons source etc. Word of mouth is the best way to learn about all the new fun and FREE things out there! We all have our favorites and solid reasons behind why they become our favorites, so let's share the wealth people!!! Please link up your own favorite thing and get your friends to do so also!!

Here are the Guidelines:

  1. "NFT" is open to anyone with a blog that wants to join us by linking up to their favorite thing for the week.
  2. In order to make browsing as easy as possible, please link to your individual NFT post instead of to your home page. You can do this in Blogger by: right click on the time at the bottom of the post you want to link to, click “copy shortcut” and then paste it into the linky at the bottom of my NFT post.
  3. Please mention NFT in your post and link back to my weekly NFT post here at RecipesDealsEtc. I reserve the right to delete those links that don’t adhere to this.
  4. I’d appreciate it if you DID NOT host your own NFT “Mr. Linky” at your site. Thanks!
  5. I will post this on Thursdays, you will have 7 days to post your link.
My first favorite thing is...My new Cozi app and website page.
One of my reasons behind getting an iphone was the desire to streamline my life a bit. I have found myself back in a bad habit if chasing down scraps of paper holding important information. This is exhausting and time consuming. Cozi has allowed me to create all my lists and keep them in one place. I know we all have our favorite organizing sites :) for me, this one allowed me to organize my reminders, lists and notes in a way that made sense for our family.

What is your latest favorite thing?





1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!! I just downloaded the Cozi app to my Android. So excited.

    ReplyDelete