Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Wow! What a week last week! We crammed in a vacation up north to see family AND I started my new job! All is well here in the 'ville. We're adjusting to a new normal and doing just fine.

I have to admit, I've found myself in a recipe rut and I'm not happy about it!

I did receive a new salad recipe that has quickly become a family favorite (check back Tues for recipe)!

Monday: Qdoba Chicken Burritos, cilantro-lime rice and black beans, guac and chips


Wednesday: Brat Burgers, mac and cheese, veggies

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: homemade pizza (including sauce!)

Weekend: leftovers, breakfast stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment