Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cilantro-Lime rice





We love qdoba at our house. Occasionally I will recreate our favorite burritos and I use this easy recipe for the rice:

1/2 c jasmine brown rice
1-2 T cilantro from a tube or 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
1-2 T lime juice
salt and pepper to taste

make rice, add cilantro, juice s and p and serve!


ps-I took a picture of my sad looking cilantro so you can see why I like the tube! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to make this dish. We are going to love it! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you will come back again real soon. Have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete