Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bzz Report: Anything You Want by Derek Sivers

I'm back and have a great book suggestion for you! I'm reporting this as a Bzz Agent for the Domino Project. Derek Sivers has written a clear, matter of fact history of how CD Baby came to be, how it was managed and how Sivers came to the decision to sell it. I hadn't heard of CD Baby as a company although my husband had. I was intrigued by Sivers introduction and as I finished my first thoughts were to hand my kindle over to a business professor at our college and get his opinion.

Sivers definately worked against the grain, and against societal norms. My guess is, he continues to be happier then most in society today as well. Although this book is the presentation of a business plan there are life lessons along the way that any reader will learn from. I highly recommend this book!

If you are interested in becoming a Bzz Agent check out more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment