Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Book Review: Rumors of God

Rumors of God presents a very common challenge for today's Christian, and does so in a loving way that keeps the reader engaged throughout the book. Authors Whitehead and Tyson work together to speak from experience and observation about amazing ways the body of Christ is working at it's best. Rumors of God reminds the reader that life with Christ is about relationship and not just existing with our creator. While reading this book I was reminded of times in my walk with God where I was at my best. I was reminded of those times when I was using my gifts and talents in the best way they were created to be used, to serve and honor God. Rumors of God presents a very clear discussion spring board for how to live your best life, the life you are called to live, and to do so passionately.

I would highly suggest this book for anyone looking for a fresh look at relationship with Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great read. Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of posts and reviews. ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete