Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Embroidered Throw



For the last few weeks I've been working on my throw blanket for the bedroom. I finished the embroidered part and am now at the stage where I pick fabric to frame the squares. I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.

I have decided to have it machine quilted. By doing this I will have a random quilt pattern instead of the one pre-printed, but it will be a lot quicker and sturdier in the end. After the whole blanket is together and quilted I will then wash it. Washing it will remove all the pre-printed ink.

If you are looking for a project to personalize I would highly suggest this company.

1 comment: