Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bzz Report: Self-Reliance

I'm promoting this book as part a bzz agent

Well this is a few days late, but there is a 30 day challenge going on connected to the free kindle ebook Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson. I'll be honest, I'm cautious to promote this as I'm not 100% familiar with Emerson. I have read a few days of this book and find it thought provoking.

The Domino Project is a really interesting experiment in word of mouth promotion. This book has created 2 additional community communication outlets. One is the Emerson 30 day challenge website. The other is a facebook page.

1 comment: