Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, June 10, 2011

Book Review: Perfect Shelter

This book is a perfect summer/vacation read. One paragraph in I paused to make a cup of coffee. I could tell it was going to be a great read, and I was right. My interest was kept until the very last page and I was left wanting to know more. Deborah does an excellent job of taking the reader along as Elaine struggles to mourn her husband's death, discover life after loss, and correct response to God in tragedy. Along the way there are times of laughter, tears and mysteries solved. I really appreciated this book as not only a sweet love story between Elaine and Justin, but a clear image of how God loves us, pursues us, and shelters us.


***Disclaimer, I had the privilege of having Deborah as a MOPS small group leader several years ago and do know her personally. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Beth. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete