Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Homemade for the Holidays: Journal



Do you have a dreamer or writer in your family? Perhaps a friend who is about to take the trip of a life time? This may be a fun gift for them! Simply take a plain notebook (in this case not spiral bound) and cover with scrapbook paper. As you can see, I also covered the inside cover. If you want you can attach a ribbon for a book mark, tie a pen to it, or if you have spirals attach ribbon to the spiral. Taking a few stamps and stamping random pages inside is also a nice touch. Here is a link to a book mark I made earlier this year as well.

2 comments:

  1. A great friend of mine gave me a journal like this for my trip to Guatemala. I can't thank her enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks much for linking it up to A Handmade Christmas. I am loving all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete