Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bzz Report: Welch's Healthy Start Juice

I was invited to participate in tasting a new juice created by Welch's. Perfect time on this one with the weather changing I always feel like an extra dose of vitamins are needed this time of year. As a family we tasted both the white grape juice, orange mango and the Blueberry, pomegranate. I have to say, we loved both. This juice is priced the same as all the other refrigerated juices, but it has a great balance in flavor. Over all, I would buy it again for sure. I think it is also a nice brunch option for company. The unique combinations of flavors create a pleasant flavor that is not over powering. I think this would also be a great juice to add to frozen fruit to enhance a smoothie flavor.

In exchange for this honest review I was given a coupon for one free box of juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment