Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bzz Report: Tom's of Maine toothpaste

I have spent the week using Tom's of Maine toothpaste as a sub for my regular paste Sensodyne. I have to say, I was nervous to use Tom's for a few reasons: taste, length it would work, and my teeth getting sensitive again. I am THRILLED to report that Tom's exceeded my expectations on all accounts! My first impression of Tom's was the bold flavor. This doesn't bother me one bit as I tend to like strong flavors, but it might startle some. I felt the toothpaste worked all day to keep my breath feeling fresh and my teeth clean. It certainly worked as long as my other paste. Finally, the most exciting area, the sensitivity. I have not felt any extra sensitivity in my teeth. I even drank coffee and had ice cream tonight and did not have any issues.

The reason I am most excited about Tom's is because it is an all natural option. Tom's of Maine creates natural products, never tested on animals, for the entire family. These include toothpastes, deodorant, mouthwash, dental floss and soap. A quick cost comparison at my local drug store revealed it isn't that much more to purchase a product that is a much safer option for my family. Try a free tube yourself by "liking" Tom's on facebook and following the Boulder link.

No comments:

Post a Comment