Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bzz Report: Elmer's Glue and X-ACTO tools




I received a box the other day with all the fun card making supplies you see in this picture. I was very excited to test them all out. I've been an Elmer's fan since grad school and so I knew it was a brand I would easily be able to promote. X-ACTO wasn't a company I had heard of before, but now after trying the products I'm happy to report I would highly recommend these items as well.

I found the glue sticks to work just as you would expect. They did a great job of holding the cardstock together and were mess free to work with. I liked the dual tip of the craft bond and found it to be helpful in keeping crafts neat. I was VERY pleased with the glue dots. I found them to be easy to use and much tackier then other brands I have used. The glue tape worked well. I really liked that the packaging showed how thick the strip of glue tape is.

The products I liked the most was the X-ACTO corner punch. As you can see it has nice sturdy sides to the card stock will stay in place while punching. Also, I rounded corner came out clean and sharp.

I found the Decorative Edge Scissors to be very sharp. They easily sliced through the card stock I selected. One thing about the scissors is that it was hard to get a clean cut the second time through. I find this to be true of all scissors like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment