Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesdays at the Table: over night cinnamon rolls

I haven't been cooking for the last few weeks as our meals have been with the team in the dining commons, but that hasn't stopped me from baking! I found this recipe and thought it would be the perfect recipe to use with my bread starter dough this week.

I made my own dough, then used this for the middle:
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 2 cups dark brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • And this for the frosting:
  • 2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 tablespoon butter, softened
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 tablespoons milk

Here's the BEST PART: I made these about 10am on a Tuesday, and then put them in the fridge. I pulled them out about 7am the next morning and let them bake for about 35 minutes at 375 degrees (oven times will vary) and we had THE BEST cinnamon rolls I've ever made.

1 comment:

  1. This would be perfect for overnight company! And the cream cheese frosting - oh my! Luscious!

    ReplyDelete