Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Meal Planning Monday










Yesterday I put 1 1/2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot and cooked until really tender. Here's how I'll divide them up:

Monday:


Tuesday:

Chicken and Artichoke Pasta, homemade bread, salad

Wednesday:

Chicken and black bean tostada I'll be adding chicken to this recipe and will use leftover basmati rice, corn cake casserole, baked chips and guacamole

Thursday:
leftovers for kids, date night for us!

Friday:
Scrimmage (eating on the field)

Weekend:
leftovers, soup and sandwiches, breakfast stuff

2 comments:

  1. I see in your plan that you will be on the field for a scrimmage. I am totally understanding that. This is my hubby's 25th year as a football official. Past few years he has moved in to Div. 1 college as well as his high school games so needless to say, or lives stop for a football break each year. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete