Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Round up on Deals!

$10 off $10 purchase at Famous Footwear (expires today!)

$1 off Diet Coke from facebook

Up to $40 in free itunes gift cards with Energizer purchases

25 free cards from SeeHere

I've been away from checking deals for about 2 weeks. I wondered a few times if I was missing out on anything extra special, but then realized a break every now and then is good! My philosophy here has been to gather the best deals I consider worth checking out and share them. Sometimes, the best deal is the deal that includes not spending any money at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment