Labels

about (1) book review (148) Budget Tips (27) crafts (89) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (370) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Uppercase Living


Recently we inherited some furniture and as a result I've been re-arranging, picking new paint colors and after 7 years of owning this home I'm starting to be more comfortable putting my personality into every room.

I've talked about Uppercase Living before on here but this weekend was my first opportunity to try it out for myself. Currently Uppercase Living has a Buy 2 Get 1 free sale going on. I chose a saying for our living room and one for the kitchen (to be revealed later) and so this one for our bedroom was simply a bonus. Flipping through the catalogue I LOVED this saying and was excited that I didn't need to do any adjusting to it. If I had liked this saying, but not the font, I could have very easily recreated this saying in one of the many fonts offered by using the Uppercase Living online program called MyDesign Suite.

Anyway, the Vinyl comes in long sheets that have a sticky back. This helps you to place the product exactly where you want it. I was really pleased with the end result. Because I chose for all the lettering to be one color I lowered the last word "Loves" slightly so that all the letters could be easily seen. I had to go slowly and using a level helped a ton. This piece cost about $25, and should stay on the wall until we desire to remove it. I have also purchased Vinyl from Stampin' Up as shown here, and have been pleased with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment