Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Toy Review: Princess Set



So, I had my first opportunity to buy a present for a little girl this week, and I failed...miserably. I found a set similar to this, but it included shoes. I was SSSOOOO excited because this particular little girl has a major shoe fetish and also, I knew the tiara would be a hit. What I didn't count on was how junky the jewelry would be. The clip on earrings fell apart before she was able to even try one on, and the necklace fell apart within 30 minutes. Lesson learned, plastic=crap :(

1 comment:

  1. Hey, she's still rockin the shoes, and wears the tiara EVERY DAY!!!! So you did not fail AT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete