Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Picking Green beans!

I have been blessed with very generous friends with green thumbs. This is the result of about an hour of picking green beans the other night. I didn't even make it half way down 1 of the 4 rows my girlfriend has and she's expecting one more bloom! Needless to say, I'll be looking for green bean recipes in the near future. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok, now I "need" to know which gal pal is expecting...girl you know you don't drop hints like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danica, I meant one more bloom of green beans...hmmm any reason why you are thinking others are pregnant? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Beth, that's a far off thought in our lives. We would like to make it through these "trying two's" before adding to our brood. :) Not to mention all the weight I'd like to lose before adding a baby to this body. So we'll be a family of 3 for a while. {You have to go back and ready that sentence...I read the whole thing and was about to leave your site and was like "wait, expecting??" So I went back and read it again and was like "hmmm, maybe Beth is getting creative and sneaky and referring to someone expecting" Clearly I don't know much about beans ;)}

    ReplyDelete