Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Notebook Experiment: slime


Taken from Amy's Notebook 7.22.09 Original Post here.

When I saw this post I knew it was in our near future. We followed closer to the You Tube video then the post, but it was a great success.



Even at 2 and 4 this was easy to do. I added red food coloring, but not enough :)
Slime just out of the cup. The boys likes it better when it wasn't so wet. I think next time I won't add so much Borox mixture. Even sitting out this slime was good for about a week.

1 comment:

  1. How fun is that? It looks like they had a great time with it too!

    ReplyDelete