Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Notebook Experiment: chicken and artichoke pasta




A perfect dinner :)
Taken from Amy's Notebook 1.8.09 Original post here

This recipe was SOOO good. I did make a few adjustments. As you can see from the top picture, I had a large can of artichokes. I felt that one can was enough. The recipe doesn't specify amounts, so it is hard to know. I used my fiber gourmet pasta, so that changed the amount of pasta used. Also, I used 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead of a rotisserie chicken. Finally, I added some shredded parm cheese to the top just for good measure. :) We will definitely make this one again.

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! Chicken & artichokes in pasta are two of my favorite additions. Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete