Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Craft: cute hat pattern


SOOO, my sister-in-law is an awesome at crochet. I enjoy it, but have a LONG way to go before I would say I have any skill. One thing I find challenging is keeping hats round and even. I found this pattern online and used the opportunity of seeing my SIL in person to learn how to made the adorable hat on top, while she made the orange one on bottom. The black one is actually for my husband. A hat that is black with an orange stripe (closest to the original design) is still in process for E. This pattern was really easy to follow once you figured out the pattern. I love that we made 3 hats with the same pattern and they are all different. Also, this hat was very easy to adjust to fit the head size without having to do much extra work.

No comments:

Post a Comment