Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Toy Review: Brio Trains

So, when my older son was 2 my parents decided to start a train set for him.  At the time the main ones were Geo Trax, Thomas, and Brio.  This was the Christmas where all the toys from China were being recalled because of lead paint stuff.  So, we went with Brio trains.

I have to say, I love them.  There are hundreds of add on parts, almost all the parts connect to each other, and they don't make noise or need batteries!  (Unless you get the remote control trains, which are on our "wish list")
As you can see, they store really well.  I love this toy.  Honestly, I don't think there is a draw back for us currently!




No comments:

Post a Comment