Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Notebook Experiment: homemade cupcakes


We have another special babysitter with a birthday this week!  Last week I asked what dessert she would prefer for us to celebrate with and she requested cupcakes.  SO, the boys and I got to work on these mini chocolate cupcakes and I'll top them with homemade cream cheese frosting.

Experiment: Can I make cupcakes as moist as the box?


Verdict:  I'll let you know tomorrow, but they sure smell amazing!  
(ps-I didn't do them as mini's :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are going to love those. I just made them again for a movie party I went to. I hope your babysitter likes them and thanks so much for participating each week!!

    ReplyDelete