Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Book Review: Robin Miller Quick Fix Meals

So, if you follow this blog you know I relied heavily on Robin Miller to get me through the week.  I have weeded a lot of my cookbooks the past few years, but this one is here to stay.

Robin Miller does a great job of creating healthy, easy week night meals.  There are a few sections of the cookbook.  My favorite section is the Morph It section.  What you do is cook one main meal, then with half to 2/3rds of that meal you create 2 more completely different meals.  To do this effectively you do need to be able to shop and cook at least 1 day ahead.  

Robin Miller has a link on Food Network as well.  Her recipes include a shopping list and game plan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment