Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today's Deals

So, it's my birthday!  I got a special coupon from CVS for a treat!  Sign up here for more deals like this yourself.

Also, check out here for CVS Today for free samples.  Looks like they are trying to compete with Walmart!

Also, check out here for a 40% off at Hobby Lobby coupon.

Ok, this last offer was found by my HUSBAND!!!  Thanks babe!  Anyway, we'll be seeing Duplicity tonight for $2 total, and we have 50 free music downloads between the 2 of us!  Check out a Movie Ticket for $1 and 25 free music downloads here.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed in your guest post on Money Saving Mom that your children have food allergies? I just found your blog and will look around but I would love to know any tps that you have while grocery shopping. I can't seem to get my bill under $200 a week with all of my son's food. Thanks for you sharing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog through Money Saving Mom! I loved your guest post over there...and am loving your blog! We are going to be moving to one income here shortly and I am looking forward to learning and getting encouragement from your blog! Thanks! So excited I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog on moneysavingmom.com love your site. Happy Birthday to you it's my birthday today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, I have been putting the dough on frozen and they have been baking up just fine. I think thawing would work too, I'm just not that patient. :)

    ReplyDelete