Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today's Deals

So, from my previous post here you can tell I'm all about the quick and easy cleaning products.  I have been a sucker for Bath and Body works foamy soap and clorox wipes.  I will now be making these from scratch.

And thanks to Money Saving Madess, my beloved Clorox Anywhere Spray will also now be made from scratch.  Check out the "recipe" here.

3 comments:

  1. I saw you had STLMommy as one of the blogs you follow, are you also from the St Louis area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I am in the St. Louis area, I see you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I find fellow St. Louis bloggers!

    ReplyDelete