Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's Craft


I love my dishes.  They are in my favorite color and I love the design.  We got them at Pier 1 when we were married and I've never seen them in anyone else's house.  That can cause a problem when adding to the set.  As time has gone on, I've broken, chipped and lost parts of my set.  I went to Pottery Hollow a few weeks ago, and this is what I made!  Yes, it's not perfect that's because I'm not a professional, but it's cute, usable, and I made it!  
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it....both the dish pattern and the bowl you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...both the dish pattern and the bowl you made!

    ReplyDelete