Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Oven-Fried Chicken

It's Robin Miller week at our house!  Swimming lessons have really picked up and I'll be gone 3 afternoons a week bumping up to dinner time!  I spent a little time this weekend cooking and I have 6 meals in my freezer ready to eat.

Monday:
Oven Fried Chicken

(I halved this recipe because I am not doing the "morph recipes" suggested.

1 c all purpose flour
1/2 c yellow cornmeal
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp dried basil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
12 boneless chicken breast halves.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Combine all dry ingredients.  Add chicken to mixture and turn to coat evenly.  Tap off excess then transfer the chicken to large baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.  Spray the top with cooking spray and bake until chicken is golden.


No comments:

Post a Comment